Friday, October 23, 2009
Thursday, October 15, 2009
- Two days ago we had to have our brand new vehicle TOWED back to the dealership because it pretty much imploded. Let's just say that the dashboard looked like a Christmas Tree because there were so many lights on in there. Luckily it is completely covered and we didn't pay a cent. Got to pick it up yesterday and it is running just fine now.
- Then yesterday I had a piece of sticky honey candy at the staff meeting and it took off half of one of my molars. Now I am off to the dentist today to see what they can do for me. That'll teach me for craving sweets. I should just stick to chocolate!
Other than that, Eric is getting prepared to go hunting tomorrow and I am frantically grading before progress reports go out tomorrow.
The trip up to Kelowna went well last weekend. It was a LONG time in the car (6.5 hours each way) but it was well worth it. Great to remember loved ones with family members all around. The thing that made the trip a lot more bearable was definitely the DVD screens in the car. No one else wanted to drive because who wouldn't rather watch a movie? Oh well.
Can't wait for Monday when we find out if it is going to be a little sister or little brother for Gray. We are soooo close. Makes me nervous though because after we really need to start going with planning for this little one...
Monday, October 5, 2009
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Over the past summer Eric and I traveled down to Jamaica for a destination wedding. About halfway through the trip I took a pregnancy test and we found out that Grayson is going to be a big brother! (Actually we took 2 just to be sure. Probably would have taken more but 2 was all I had packed!) Needless to say, the rum punch and late nights took a backseat pretty quickly. We tried to keep it underwraps and I ended up drinking virgin rum punch (aka punch) for the rest of the trip to keep up the facade of my old ways.
That was a while back and now I am already 4 months along and GROWING. My body is starting to carry this baby the same way as it did with Gray... out in front and huge. In only 2 weeks we get to find out if it is a boy or girl. We are truly just hoping for healthy. I definitely have a soft spot in my heart for a boy though and would love to see another baby wear some of those little outfits that I just packed up in storage bins in the garage today. We will see.
Other things coming up soon:
- Gray gets to go to the pumpkin patch on Monday
- Eric's 30th Birthday!! - Thursday, October 8th! YAY!
- Road trip to Kelowna - My Uncle Brad passed away on October 1st after a very long fight with Parkinsons. His service is the 10th but Gray and I are planning on carpooling up on Friday the 9th. It will be nice to see family. Unfortunate that we are getting together under the circumstances though.
- Eric's hunting trip - Let's hope that he can actually "catch" something this year... besides shooting a dart at an unlucky squirrel.
- Halloween - Gray is going to be a dragon. What should his parents be? Hmmmm
- My mom's 60th Birthday!!! Woah! :) - November 1st.
That is about all for now. Maybe I will take some new pics today so that I can upload them.