Monday, December 13, 2010
Bryce is getting to be such a big boy now. He has been very insistent on feeding himself lately. I forgot how messy this whole process is!! I must have erased it from memory with Gray. In all honesty it has been fun seeing him experience the fun of food. Not too bad... except for tonight. Let's just say that he went straight to the bath!
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
Random sentences include:
- "Ok, now go watch Lion King." Which is followed by "Oh no - they bite!"
- Those are yucky clothes. (Dirty clothes in the hamper)
- No bite mommy - I yucky. (When I was pretend biting him on the neck.)
- Look! Its a chameleon! (Cracks me up that he knows chameleon!!)
- No Bryce, no touch please. (One of the most common thing he says!)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Gray liked wandering through the fields. Unfortunately, he found himself in the middle of a muddy area and needed daddy to help him get out. He just kept shouting "Daddy! Help! Daddy! Help!"
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Yup! As I am sure that you can imagine, life with the two boys is busy!! I haven't posted in a while because I no longer have my school laptop to use while Eric uses our main one for work. So here is what has gone on in the last 3 months:
- Bryce is smiling, cooing, sleeping great!, trying to roll over and just being a great baby!!
- Gray turned 2, is talking more consistently now with literally new words everyday, poops sometimes in the potty, still loves his animals and loves his brother even more!
Here are some pics to sum up the last few months:
- Bryce at 2 weeks old
- Bryce with his signature look of concern... although I would probably be concerned with big brother laying on me like that too!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
A few hours later they were coming a little stronger and closer together so I started timing them. Turns out they were 5-6 minutes apart! Interesting. Still, nothing to be alarmed about. It wasn't until 1:30 in the morning that I woke up Eric because I was having to breathe through the contractions now. We called the hospital and asked them what we should do. They told us to come in within the next hour unless we could get them to slow down. I decided to take a shower to relax and see if I could slow things down. Nope. But I did get to have nice clean hair! :) Haha. As I started to get ready Eric was running around like a crazy man packing bags, cleaning, and getting everything nailed down for us to be away for a few days.
Then we were off to the hospital. I was put on a monitor to check on the timing of contractions. Turns out they were coming every 5 minutes (which was surprising because they had slowed down a bit when I was laying in bed to 7-8 minutes apart). Then they checked me and it turns out I was dilated to a 3! I was shocked!! Couldn't believe that I really WAS in labor. In any case, with me entering into active labor they decided to do the c-section right away. At this point it was 5 am. By the time they assembled their team, prepped me, and started, Bryce was born at 6:16 am.
So that is the story of Bryce's arrival. As you can see above Bryce was a hefty 9 lb 4 oz. More that I was expecting! :) Oh - and he was 21.5 inches long.