Monday, November 8, 2010

The Talker

This past weekend was a laid back, relaxed weekend with NO PLANS!! How rare is that?! We actually don't have another one until next year. The best part of the weekend was Grayson and his talking. Granted, he has been talking for a while now and used complete sentences, but it seems like something has just "clicked" with him in the last few days. Now everything is in complete sentences and he thinks he is soooo smart! (We think he is too!) I can't tell you how many times Eric and I just looked at each other in surprise at something he said over the weekend. It is amazing to see the language development and how much he picks up. I can actually have a conversation with my 2 year old now!!!

Random sentences include:
  • "Ok, now go watch Lion King." Which is followed by "Oh no - they bite!"
  • Those are yucky clothes. (Dirty clothes in the hamper)
  • No bite mommy - I yucky. (When I was pretend biting him on the neck.)
  • Look! Its a chameleon! (Cracks me up that he knows chameleon!!)
  • No Bryce, no touch please. (One of the most common thing he says!)
I really need to get him on video now. It is just so fun watching him talk and figure out languge. Between the new words and random combinations - I just LOVE it.

1 comment:

  1. That's so fun! I can't wait until Kasey is talking in sentences!

    ReplyDelete