Thursday, November 19, 2009

Little Monkey

Eric and I have been amazed lately at how much Gray understands what we talk about in casual conversation. It seems like there is a new word or phrase every day. Perfect example… yesterday… Gray ate a few bite of his lobster & cheese ravioli (yummy!) some green beans and a bit of garlic bread but was signing frantically that he was “all done”. So we cleaned him up and let him run around for a bit while we cleaned up the kitchen. Eric and I were talking about our day and other things when he asked me if I thought Grayson might want a bit of banana to top him off. In he runs nodding his head and signing “please” over and over again. Once he was sure his message got across to us he sat down at his little table and waited for his treat. Gray couldn’t have been more pleased with himself. So cute.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that's incredible! So fun! I should teach Kasey some basic signing. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete