Friday, November 20, 2009

Starting the Nursery

Our plans are mounting up lately and now there are no free weekends until next year (as I am sure is typical for most of us out there). So Eric and I decided to clear the schedule this weekend and make some time to work around the house. Included in those plans is getting started on the nursery transformation! We bought the paint a few days ago and I couldn't wait to get it up on the wall. I LOVE painting!! Such immediate satisfaction. Bye bye sunshine yellow. Hello blue and brown baby boy. We are going to do crown molding to match what we did in Gray's room. Also, I thought it would be too much dark color on a solid wall so we are breaking up the wall with a white chair rail in the middle to split the blue and brown. We will see how it looks in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment