Friday, January 1, 2010

Almost Ready!

With Christmas coming to a close we were finally able to turn our focus back to the nursery. I had to first finish cutting in around the new moulding. Once that was done we headed off to Ikea to pick up the dresser and bookcase. We put everything together and the nursery is almost ready for a baby... except that we don't have a crib yet! Oops!

Gray really wanted to help out on the step-stool and didn't understand why I wouldn't share. Not the most flattering pic of myself, but I was painting! Give me a break.


Here is the mostly finished nursery.

I am planning on decorating the frames above the changer. Pretty excited to get crafty with those!

Last but not least, Gray is tired of helping out. Preparing for a little brother is a lot of work!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the nursery. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. It looks like you enjoy photography but who took the photo of you on the ladder - hmmmmmm, dad must enjoy photography too. Hope to see you back often.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete