Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 30th!

For my 30th birthday I asked to go out to Italian for dinner. (Yummy pasta!) Maybe next year we will have a wild and crazy night out...

Gray was very curious about Parker but also really wanted to play with his toys. Later on he decided that putting ketchup in mommy's water was yummy. Really we let him do whatever he wanted at this point because it was over an hour past his bedtime. We chose a place close to Kari's house in Puyallup so that once dinner was finished we could run over and put Gray to bed. Then it was cake time! Eric surprised me with a WONDERFUL cake. He said that if I couldn't enjoy all the wine like everyone else then I should at least have something yummy as a treat. One of the many reasons I love him!!Here is little Parker getting spoiled by my mom and Grandma. Its not that easy to reason with grandmas about not feeding babies frosting. As you can see, it was a losing battle... (Parker didn't seem to mind though.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, happy birthday! I didn't realize you were so dang old! Makes me feel a little better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gray is so fun! Happy 30th! You look gorgeous in all these pics! Eric is such a sweetheart. How thoughtful to get you a cake! :)

    ReplyDelete