Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pre-Baby Crazies

So it has been quite a while since I last posted. The little man is actually due tomorrow and Eric and I are almost ready. There is no way that nesting lasts this long so I don't know why I have been driving Eric crazy with to-do lists but he has been willingly putting up with it. Gotta love him. The last few things on my list include cleaning the rest of the bathrooms, organizing our desk, packing a bag for the hispital and putting the car seat in the car. (Yes, I realize that being due in 1 day I probably should have done the last 2 a bit sooner... but we are not expecting him to be on-time.)

Our expectations for how things are going to go - C-section at St. Jo's in Tacoma at 10 am on April 1st. If I go into labor before I am 8 days overdue then we are heading up to Seattle. Like I said though, Eric and I are betting that I won't go into labor before then. We would be very surprised... but very happy.

Other than the obvious scurrying around and getting last minute things before the baby arrives both Eric and Gray are fighting nasty colds right now. (This is yet another reason we are hoping that the baby takes his time in arriving.) It would be great if they are both able to kick the cough and runny noses by next week. Oh - and also hoping that I don't catch it - but I normally don't get sick.

Well, I should probably get back to my classes now. Students and staff are all watching me like a ticking time bomb at this point. Analyzing my every move and thinging that I had the baby if I am not 5 minutes early for a meeting. It is definitely exciting working up to the last minute and I am enjoying it ... oddly enough. :) Keeps my mind busy.

1 comment:

  1. Becca!! What?!?! You were due yesterday! Oh I can't wait to hear when the new little one comes. Make sure you post pics on here or FB! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete